Skip to main content
This site and some of it's functionality will not work on Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser.

I have a FasTrak Account with The Toll Roads and received a violation notice. What should I do?

If you have a FasTrak account and received a violation notice, please visit the Toll Violation section of our website , The Toll Roads app or call (949) 727-4800 to resolve your violation. Please know your violation and reference numbers, which are located in the first column of your Notice of Toll Evasion.

To prevent future violations,  make sure your FasTrak account is up-to-date. Check to see if your method of replenishment has sufficient funds and make sure your transponder is properly mounted to your windshield for proper reading. Update your account online or call (949) 727-4800 with new payment information, add new vehicle license plates and more. For online account access, you will need your account number and password.

If you've recently purchased a car, make sure to add your new license plate number to your account. You will need your account number and password to access your account.

Topic: Toll Violations FAQs

View All FAQs