Skip to main content
This site and some of it's functionality will not work on Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser.

How do I request additional transponders?

To request a new transponder, log in to your account, select “Transponders,” select “Request Transponder” and choose the transponder type that’s best for you.

Sticker transponders are available to accountholders at no cost. Switchable transponders are available for purchase ($20). All transponders issued by The Toll Roads can be used on every tolled bridge, lane and road throughout California.

To learn about the FasTrak transponders we offer, click here.


View All FAQs