Skip to main content
This site and some of it's functionality will not work on Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser.

Where can I get a FasTrak transponder from The Toll Roads?

You can request sticker transponders or purchase FasTrak Flex® switchable transponders by logging into your account at or The Toll Roads app, by calling our Customer Service Call Center, by visiting one of our Customer Service Walk-In Centers or by purchasing toll credits at one of our retail partners

Topic: Transponder FAQs

View All FAQs