I have a FasTrak Account with The Toll Roads and received a violation notice. What should I do?

Visit the Toll Violation section of our website or call (949) 727-4800. Please know your violation and reference numbers, which are located in the first column of your Notice of Toll Evasion. To prevent future violations, please make sure your FasTrak account is up-to-date. Check to see if your method of replenishment has sufficient funds. Update your account online or call (949) 727-4800 with new payment information, add new vehicle license plates and more. For online account access, you will need your account number and password.

If you've recently purchased a new car, make sure to add your new license plate number to your account. You will need your account number and password to access your account.

Make sure your transponder is properly mounted to your windshield for proper reading.

Toll Violations FAQs
Back to Top

We’ve updated our Privacy Policy.

TCA is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping you informed. Click here to read our Privacy Policy and learn how your information is collected, used, stored, shared and protected.


Our Response to COVID-19

As a government agency, the health and safety of the public are important to us and we are committed to complying with efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19.

While our Walk-In Center remains closed, our call center, website and app are available to manage an account, open a new account, pay a toll, resolve a violation and much more.

For the latest on our response to COVID-19, visit TheTollRoads.com/COVID-19.

For free educational resources to pass time during quarantine, visit TheTollRoads.com/Educational-Resources.