Skip to main content
This site and some of it's functionality will not work on Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser.

Where can I use my FasTrak transponder?

You can use FasTrak to pay tolls on every tolled bridge, lane and road in California.  Learn more about FasTrak.

It's important to get a transponder from the agency that operates the tolled bridge, lane or road you’ll use most because each tolling agency has its own rules and requirements.

Topic: Driving The Toll Roads FAQs, FasTrak FAQs, Transponder FAQs

View All FAQs