Skip to main content
This site and some of it's functionality will not work on Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser.

What if I previously disputed a violation, but I am not satisfied with the outcome?

If you previously disputed a violation and are not satisfied with the outcome, you may appeal the decision by completing a Request for Administrative Review and Administrative Review Hearing Appeal Rights and Responsibilities (PDF).

Topic: Toll Violations FAQs

View All FAQs