Skip to main content
This site and some of it's functionality will not work on Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser.

I am a FasTrak customer with another tolling agency and received a violation notice from TCA/The Toll Roads. What do I do?

You most likely received a violation because your transponder failed to read and your license plate is not on file with the your tolling agency. To resolve the violation, you should:

  • Contact the tolling agency that maintains your FasTrak account, update your vehicle information and check the status of your account.
  • Obtain a copy of your account Statement for the dates of the violation. This statement essentially states that your FasTrak account was in good standing on the date the violation(s) occurred.
  • Email or fax the statement along with a copy of your Toll Roads violation notice to / Fax: (949) 727-4991.
Topic: Toll Violations FAQs

View All FAQs