Skip to main content
This site and some of it's functionality will not work on Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser.

Do sticker transponders work on metalized windshields?

You can request an external headlamp sticker transponder by logging into your account at Once logged in, select "Transponders" and "Request" a headlamp sticker. You can also make the request by calling our Customer Service Call Center at (949) 727-4800.

Topic: Transponder FAQs

View All FAQs