We’ve updated our Privacy Policy.

TCA is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping you informed. Click here to read our Privacy Policy (PDF) and learn how your information is collected, used, stored, shared and protected.

Can I use my existing FasTrak account to pay for tolls while driving a rental car?

If you have a FasTrak account, you can have tolls charged to your account by temporarily adding the rental vehicle's license plate number to your account before driving The Toll Roads.

Many rental car companies offer ways to pay tolls conveniently through the rental agreement. Before driving a rental car on The Toll Roads, ask the rental car company how they process tolls and fees.

You can also register the rental vehicle with The Toll Roads to pay tolls directly and bypass the automatic rental car company program. Register a rental vehicle; you will need the rental car's license plate number, rental period and credit card to allow tolls to be charged directly to you. For additional information visit the rental vehicles page.

Rental Vehicles FAQ
Back to Top