Should I sign up for a FasTrak Account?

If you visit California often, you should consider signing up for a FasTrak account. FasTrak can be used to pay tolls on every tolled bridge, lane and road in California. Click here to learn more about FasTrak.

Click here for information about driving a rental vehicle on The Toll Roads.

Rental Vehicles FAQ
Back to Top