No. All vehicles on The Toll Roads must pay a toll. However, some tolling agencies in California offer discounted rates or free rides to carpooling and/or high occupancy vehicles and it is a driver's responsibility to know the toll rates and unique rules of each toll facility they use.
For more information please visit:
- 91 Express Lanes (www.91expresslanes.com) (Opens in a new window)
- SR 125 South Bay Expressway (www.southbayexpressway.com) (Opens in a new window)
- I-15 Express Lanes ( http://fastrak.511sd.com) (Opens in a new window)
- LA Metro Express Lanes (www.metroexpresslanes.net) (Opens in a new window)
- Bay Area FasTrak (www.bayareafastrak.org) (Opens in a new window)