My transponder no longer beeps. What does that mean?

Sticker transponders do not beep. If your hardcase transponder doesn’t beep, it may not be working properly. Please review your recent toll road activity. If you notice a high number of "pay-by-plate" transactions, you need a new transponder. To order a new transponder, log in to your account online or via The Toll Roads app, select "Transponders" and click "Replace” next to the transponder you wish to replace.

FasTrak FAQs
Back to Top