Where else can I use my FasTrak transponder to pay tolls?

You can use your FasTrak transponder to pay tolls electronically throughout the state wherever you see the FasTrak logo. It's important to get a transponder from the agency that operates the road, lane or bridge that you will use most.  Each tolling agency has its own rules and minimum requirements.

To learn more about each agency visit their website:

FasTrak FAQs
Back to Top