Like all of you, we’re navigating an unfamiliar situation and working to help avoid or slow the spread of COVID-19. As a result, our customer service functions that are performed by people are operating at limited capacity. Our Customer Service Call Center is experiencing longer than normal wait times and our Customer Service Walk-In Center remains closed.
Our website, app and automated phone service are available to help manage your account, pay a toll, resolve a violation and much more. For simple inquiries, our Social Media Team may be able to assist you.
Thank you for your continued patience.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
The Toll Roads
As a government agency, the health and safety of the public is important to us.
Amid ongoing concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the governor’s guidance to avoid or slow the spread of the disease, we’ve made the decision to temporarily close our Customer Service Walk-In Center in Irvine from 5:30 p.m. on March 13, 2020, until 7:30 a.m. on Monday, May 4, 2020. Due to the complexity and fluidity of the situation, the reopen date is subject to change.
There have been no reported cases of coronavirus at The Toll Roads’ Customer Service Walk-In Center. This closure is not mandatory, but, rather, a social distancing measure.
Our Customer Service Call Center, website, app and roads remain open and ready to serve you.
We’ll announce when the Walk-In Center reopens. In the meantime, we've made enhancements that make it easier than ever to perform customer service functions digitally.
Following are some helpful links you can use from home 24/7:
- Manage your account: https://secure.thetollroads.com/customer/
- Pay a toll(s) without an account: https://secure.thetollroads.com/violation/payTolls.do
- Sign up for an account: https://secure.thetollroads.com/customer/enroll.do?cmd=goto
- Resolve a violation: https://secure.thetollroads.com/violation/
- Communicate with a customer service representative:https://secure.thetollroads.com/customer/contact.do?cmd=goto
- Download The Toll Roads free app: https://thetollroads.com/accounts/mobile-app
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTollRoads/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheTollRoads
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers, community and colleagues.
The Toll Roads
Transportation Corridor Agencies
The Toll Roads’ Customer Service Walk-In Center Closed as Social Distancing Measure Amid COVID-19 Concerns
Updated March 30, 2020 – The Toll Roads’ Walk-In Center remains closed and customers may experience longer than expected wait times when contacting the Call Center. We anticipate reopening the Walk-In Center on Monday, May 4, 2020, but will continue to monitor the evolving situation. Thank you for your continued patience.
IRVINE, Calif. - March 13, 2020
Amid ongoing concerns about coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the governor’s guidance to avoid or slow the spread of the disease, The Toll Roads will temporarily close the Customer Walk-In Center in Irvine effective at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, March 13, 2020. It is expected to reopen on Monday, May 4, but given the complexity of the situation, the date is subject to change.
There have been no reported cases of coronavirus at The Toll Roads’ Walk-In Center. This closure is not mandatory, but, rather, a social distancing measure.
“The health and safety of our customers and staff are of the utmost importance at The Toll Roads. We will continue to reassess the situation and work to reopen the Walk-In Center as soon as possible,” said Mike Kraman, Chief Executive Officer. “While the Walk-In Center is temporarily closed, we encourage our customers to use our website, mobile app and our Customer Call Center for any customer service needs they may have.”
- The 73, 133, 241 and 261 Toll Roads will remain open to drivers.
- Customers can pay for tolls and manage their account online at TheTollRoads.com.
- Customers can call 949-727-4800 to reach the Call Center. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Outside of the Call Center’s regular business hours, an automated phone service provides self-help features 24/7.
- The Toll Roads mobile app can be downloaded on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.