Are you an experienced Contract Administrator who enjoys being involved in all aspects of the procurement process for an innovative public agency? Apply now to join TCA!
TCA is seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to join our established and fast-paced Contracts and Procurement Department. Reporting to the Department Director, this role will undertake a full scope of procurement and contract administration duties including but not limited to:
- Preparing, negotiating, administering, and auditing assigned contracts;
- Drafting Invitations for Bid (IFB), Requests for Proposal (RFP), Procurement Summary Reports, Contract Amendments, and related documentation;
- Participating with project teams in developing procurement strategies and schedules;
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance with contracting standards, TCA guidelines and applicable laws governing the administration of public agency contracts; and
- Interacting and coordinating with TCA staff and contractors regarding various contracting matters.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING/ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
This role requires:
- 3+ years of contracts administration experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The ideal candidate would also possess the following:
- Certification in contract management
- Experience with public works projects, prevailing wage, and/or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage a heavy workload
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Has a team player mindset but also works well independently
- A service oriented approach
Please see the job description for this position for more information about the role and requirements.
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- TCA offers a professional and friendly work environment, along with “flex” 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off;
- An excellent benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision;
- Generous retirement pension plus up to 2% match to retirement savings account;
- Competitive annual leave/paid time off package;
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability options;
- Tuition reimbursement; and
- Paid holidays
The starting pay range for this role is expected to be from $70,000 - $82,000 annually (approx. $2,692 - $3,153 biweekly), depending on experience and qualifications.
The Transportation Corridor Agencies (TCA) were created with the very clear mission of enhancing mobility in Orange County and Southern California by developing and operating publicly-owned toll facilities as a part of the regional transportation system. TCA is a public agency responsible for planning, financing, constructing, and operating California’s largest toll road network, which are public roads owned by Caltrans, financed with private funds, and built with virtually no tax dollars. We work every day to provide a time-saving and reliable alternative to Southern California’s congested freeways.
If you love driving the toll roads, you will love working at The Toll Roads! TheTollRoads.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply right away for first consideration as this recruitment may close at any time once the needs of TCA are met. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your experience and your interest in this opportunity to email@example.com.
Transportation Corridor Agencies
125 Pacifica, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618-3304
It is the policy of TCA to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, TCA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. TCA is a drug-free work environment and we conduct pre-employment and reasonable suspicion testing.