Skip to main content
This site and some of it's functionality will not work on Internet Explorer. Please use a more modern browser.

I drive a motorcycle, do I have to pay a toll? Can I use a transponder?

Motorcycles pay the same toll as all other two-axle vehicles on The Toll Roads. Motorcyclists can pay using FasTrak or at or using The Toll Roads App within five days before or five days after driving The Toll Roads. Riders with a hardcase FasTrak transponder should mount it to the motorcycle's windscreen or keep it in a secure location, like in a pouch or your clothing pocket. Motorcycle sticker transponders are available for free by calling our Customer Service Call Center at (949) 727-4800.

Topic: FasTrak FAQs, Transponder FAQs

View All FAQs