How can I pay tolls if I have a new car with paper plates from the car dealership?

In order to drive The Toll Roads, a vehicle without a license plate must pay using FasTrak and have a transponder properly mounted to the windshield. It is illegal to drive The Toll Roads in a vehicle that has no license plates and no FasTrak transponder. CHP patrol our roads to enforce this law.

Driving The Toll Roads FAQs
Back to Top