I am a FasTrak customer with another tolling agency and received a violation notice from TCA/The Toll Roads. What do I do?

You most likely received a violation because your transponder failed to read and your license plate is not on file with the your tolling agency. To resolve the violation, you should:

  • Contact the tolling agency that maintains your FasTrak account, update your vehicle information and check the status of your account.
  • Obtain a copy of your account Statement  for the dates of the violation. This statement essentially states that your FasTrak account was in good standing on the date the violation(s) occurred.
  • Email or fax the statement along with a copy of your Toll Roads violation notice to Customerservice@thetollroads.com / Fax: (949)727-4991.
Toll Violations FAQs
Back to Top

We’ve updated our Privacy Policy.

TCA is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping you informed. Click here to read our Privacy Policy and learn how your information is collected, used, stored, shared and protected.


Our Response to COVID-19

As a government agency, the health and safety of the public are important to us and we are committed to complying with efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19.

While our Walk-In Center remains closed, our call center, website and app are available to manage an account, open a new account, pay a toll, resolve a violation and much more.

For the latest on our response to COVID-19, visit TheTollRoads.com/COVID-19.

For free educational resources to pass time during quarantine, visit TheTollRoads.com/Educational-Resources.