We’ve updated our Privacy Policy.

TCA is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping you informed. Click here to read our Privacy Policy (PDF) and learn how your information is collected, used, stored, shared and protected.

How do I request additional transponders?

Log in to your account, select “Transponders” and “Request Transponder.”

Sticker transponders can be used to pay tolls on every tolled bridge, lane and road in California.

Toll-free or discounted travel for qualifying carpools and other eligible vehicles is available on some toll facilities and requires a switchable transponder. Drivers with sticker transponders pay the full toll regardless of eligibility.

A switchable transponder can be obtained by opening up an account with one of California’s other tolling agencies. View a list of toll facilities and agencies.

Transponder FAQs
Back to Top