Do sticker transponders work on metalized windshields?

You can request an external headlamp sticker transponder by logging into your account at Once logged in, select “Transponders” and “Request” a headlamp sticker. You can also make the request by calling our Customer Service Call Center at 949-727-4800.

Sticker Transponder FAQs
Back to Top